Nexus on ebay

Post all Pond construction Topics here including DIY bits and pieces

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Carl
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Nexus on ebay

Post by Carl »

Check this out Item number 220309777727 if anyone is interested? Im not quite sure what to make of it though as it states the Nexus standard? With Answer 325, it showes a pic of either the 200 or 300 model, so i emailed the seller and he replied with "the nexus is the standard with the 325 answer retrofit max flow rate 2199 gph" which would make it the Eazy pod but not for the auction price its starting at and not sure an answer can be fitted to the eazy pod? Unless there is another Nexus i dont know about :?
Chagoiboy
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Re: Nexus on ebay

Post by Chagoiboy »

Never heard of one called a "standard". IIRC there was a 200 (foam block on inlet), a 300 (also foam block on inlet), a 2000 (a 200 with smaller answer), a 3000 (a 300 with bigger answer - 410?) and the 200 eazy and 300 eazy which obviously have the eazy fitted.

The pic looks like a 300eazy and another pic of an answer. I would ask him to send you a pic of the filter and the exact dimensions, which you can check on ea website. My guess would be that it is probably a 2000. pretty sure you cant get an answer on a pod...