praziquantel special offer

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

praziquantel special offer

Post by Duncan »

Fire sale on 100% purity Praziquantel
55 grams for £36 in delivery this will treat 6000 gallons
max two per customer while stocks last

at this price I need the money sent friends and family paypal this costs you very little but saves me 4 % commission

message me for payment

duncan
Airlite
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Re: praziquantel special offer

Post by Airlite »

Hi Duncan, I'm pretty new to the forum so forgive me if this is not the right place for this question and feel free to move to a more appropriate thread if required; I understand that Praziquantel is the active ingredient in "Fluke Solve" which I'm considering as a treatment in the event of an outbreak in my small 1500gal pond. I'm probably overstocked with a up to 30 fish including a dozen or so Koi (no giants or prize winners just nice to watch), half a dozen orfe which I'd rather not have but they're in there and the rest made up of various varieties of gold fish, shubunkins and a couple of tench. I have a copy of your book (and have learned a great deal in a short amount of time from it incidentally) in which you recommend Supaverm or, perhaps more suitable in my case, Flubenol 5% dissolved in acetone but no mention of praziquantel/Fluke Solve. I was just interested in your thoughts on this and also, if it is a suitable treatment to get rid of flukes, how would I go about administering praziquantel in the form that you provide above (always assuming it's still available that is). Many thanks and best regards, Mick.
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Duncan »

hi and welcome

right the reason Praziquantel is not in there is it was not invented for koi back when the book was written

fluke solve does indeed have Praziquantel but its only 50% so for every 100 grams you buy only 50 % of it is prazi

my stuff is 100% pure Prazi which helps stop flukes building a resistance to it

you will find a link to my ssite the chemical factory below

as for supaverm that's long gone out of fashion but flubenol is still around and is used regular by a lot of ponders

hope this helps you

again welcome
duncan
Airlite
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by Airlite »

Indeed it does help, thanks Duncan. Regards, M