PP And The Home Office

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

PP And The Home Office

Post by Duncan »

If anyone is after stocking up on "KMNO4" PP for future stock, now is a good time to order i have had a friendly tap on the shoulder from the home office that they are reviewing all open ended drug licenses soon so it looks like i will finally have to give mine up as I don't want the intrusion any more

its been coming for some time but looks like its finally here and time to act now

so just a heads up for you all

dunc
kimr
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Re: PP And The Home Office

Post by kimr »

Hi Duncan

I must admit I am shocked at the amount of people using PP on a regular basis without the proper knowledge or equiptment to do so.

People new to the hobby being advised to PP the pond, it a bad mispractice and now leads to others suffering who do know how to use it properly having to re-think how things are to be done.

I just wish people who are prepared to give out advice would give out the full advice and not just part.

Does this mean I am become contraversial!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Brek
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Re: PP And The Home Office

Post by Brek »

Sadly its nothing to do with Koi use it is to do with the out of control crime gangs operating with impunity in this country (and europe) this is the governments only (ineffective) recourse to prevent law abiding citizens from obtaining it for legitimate use.