RO and shower Experiment

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

RO and shower Experiment

Post by Duncan »

HI

who wants a go at another experiment

with what we have discussed already who wnats to try an switch off your ro unit for a week or two and record the pond paramters ?

this needs to be soembody with ideally a shower and a large input of RO water with the pond going top waste?

this could be usefull even if it rules out RO as an aid to showers

dunhc
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Re: RO and shower Experiment

Post by Gazza »

Hi Dunc,

I have basically just done this recently and am now toping back up with RO :roll:

I may of been messing about and then ended up leaving the wrong tap on which filled the system with normally purified water well even worse is i cocked up on both system :shock: as i then left the waste valve open on the growing on tank and ni on dropped all the water out you see so i turned on on the normal water and forgot to isolate the main pond.....yes if your going to cock up its best to do it in big styley :shock: :roll: :lol:

I did test out the systems as all was fine and there was no problems with the fish but all that did happen was the PH and TDS went up higher and now i have the new RO unit going so am bringing it back down where i like it :D