Has anyone seen / does anyone use this?

Post all Pond construction Topics here including DIY bits and pieces

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

fisherman
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by fisherman »

Hi David

I will have the K1 how much do you want for it as I want to change one of my filter bays over to K1
macaws fly
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by macaws fly »

i think you will find that the black version that pisces-aqua sell has been around for a good few years in the fish trade and water treatment trade. longer than "K1".
the cost difference is probably due to the fact black is cheaper to produce than white.
have a look on ebay there are a few sellers diong it in 50ltr or 100ltr quantities but its not called K1
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bob Hart »

LOL David

Your garden is a tip - it was a tip last time I was there and that was about a year ago!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be bale to find that Vortex next weekend! I wonder what else you have hidden away that I can plunder!!!!!!!
dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by dho »

Bob,

I knew I can count of you to give me grieve. It is only the top end that is a tip now. But I am getting rid of as much junk as poss before the mother-in-law comes for the summer. There are quite a few koi bits in there so you are more than welcome to route round and see what you can find. Most of it will be free to a good home as it save me a trip to the tip (council that is) unless it costed a few bob. BTW do you want collect that vortext on the way back from the National or do you want it the week before.

Nic,

do you want the black K1 look alike or not? If not there is a good home willing to take it off my hands.

At this rate I may be able to see my patio soon.

David.
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bob Hart »

Week before if possible Dave, I'll email you about it
nicstreet
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by nicstreet »

Hi David

Thanks for the offer but at the moment I am currently reviewing my filtration setup. At this point I am not sure which way I am going to jump.

rgds

Nic
deggsymann
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by deggsymann »

But I am getting rid of as much junk as poss before the mother-in-law comes for the summer.
Are you making her camp out in the garden? :wink:
dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by dho »

How did you guess? She is sleeping with the fishes. :D

Only jokinng, she is a lovely lady and wouldn't say boo to a goose so don't mind her staying at all. She just don't like a mess.

Kim, the black stuff are yours. See you at the national.
kimr
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by kimr »

Thank's David
I can see me working on my new filtration for a while now :D That really help's thank's again, and yes I will see you at the National's. Is there a meeting place for us Quester's?