PROTIEN SKIMMER

Post all Pond construction Topics here including DIY bits and pieces

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

kimr
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by kimr »

Hi
Thank's Bob for posting the drawing. I am sorry I have not been around much but Craig is not to well sorry.
The 5065 adaptor looks just like a funnel, and if my balsted card in camera hadn't broken I could of shown you exactly what it looks like. I got it from a normal plumbing shop and when ringing them and asking for it's proper name they did say that that is what it is known by.
With the foam the first 2 day's saw a lot of foam coming out but it has slowed right down now also where the airstones are in the tube makes a differance, like a fool I played with the length of the air line and it took a few day's to get it right again. The first couple of day's I needed to empty the bucket daily but now it has settled right down and the pond looks a lot lot better. So thank you eveyone for giving the help needed to get this made and a big thank you Kayoss for the drawings and to Bob for posting the drawings on here. I am off to try and finish the TT now, that's as long as I can fix the drill I have just broken :?
kayoss
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by kayoss »

Too late again! :oops:

Thanks for posting the diagram Bob :D

Bob