Flubenol and Salt

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Steve R
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Flubenol and Salt

Post by Steve R »

Hi

Had a quick search and cannot see this has been asked before but apologies if it has

Is it safe to use Flubenol in water treated with salt? I seem to recall seeing in the past that salt and Fluke-M could be combined and so as that is flubenol based the answer may well be yes but would be good to know if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks

Steve
Steve R
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Re: Flubenol and Salt

Post by Steve R »

Just had an email from Kusuri confirming what I thought about using salt and fluke-m but would still be interested to hear if anyone as done so and/or with flubenol itself

Cheers

Steve
Steve R
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by Steve R »

Just had an email from Kusuri confirming what I thought about using salt and fluke-m but would still be interested to hear if anyone as done so and/or with flubenol itself

Cheers

Steve
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Duncan »

hi mate

looking at it i dont see a problem there should be no conflicts, of course its always better not to ramp the tox levels up so if you could reduce the salinity it would be better for the animals but i dont think it would be a biggy unless your at 1.5 oz per gallon

dunc
Steve R
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by Steve R »

Thanks you very much Duncan

Steve