Girlfiend up all night spawning!

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

tancho boy
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Girlfiend up all night spawning!

Post by tancho boy »

Not sure where to put this post but a little light reading for Health!

Due to someone's snoring (can't be me I never hear it), my girlfriend spent last night in the spare room to be awakened by our little ones getting it on in the night. She eventually managed to wake me up and I've spent the last 1.5 hours by the pond watching mainly our Shiro being a beast with mainly a much larger Chag, seems he likes a larger lady! Took a video whilst having a cuppa, after lowering the water level a tad just in case.

The boss wet back to our bed and shut the door muttering an expletive about our babies; they're still at it now and with all our neighbours having their windows open, I reckon there might be a few knocks on the door later today :shock:

Bit of an earlier start than planned but good to see the birds and bees at work, good healthy sign for our pond :)

Just thought I'd share and take you away from nasty problems for a while, hopefully my Chag shall see off the advances without any ill effects.

Enjoy the day
Mark
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Girlfiend up all night spawning!

Post by Manky Sanke »

Mark,

I've just put the phone down from someone who rang to say thank you because he followed the simple advice I gave him yesterday and found it much easier than he had thought. Now you've posted a feel-good post about what this hobby should really be about - enjoying watching our fish.

Two happy people in less than five minutes.

Now I feel good too. Thanks for a good story rather than the usual series of worried calls and emails I usually get all day.
tancho boy
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Re: Girlfiend up all night spawning!

Post by tancho boy »

Glad to provide a happy story and having just read my post, I would like to clarify my girlfriend did not wet the bed :lol: , it was early when I tapped this in!

All fish are fine and I found Shiro with his caudal fin in the air and a cigar in his mouth, cheeky blighter :D