sequence 10000

Post all Pond construction Topics here including DIY bits and pieces

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Glenn
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

sequence 10000

Post by Glenn »

Has anybody got a sequence 10000 that is knackered and doesn't work that they don't want, I only want the impeller out of it,

Regards

Glenn
StuW
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Re: sequence 10000

Post by StuW »

If they do can I have the capacitor and heat sink box and gubbins to go with it as mine overheated and needs replacing...hope the leeks have stopped by the way since Dave A sorteds it
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Manky Sanke »

Stuart.

The capacitor is a fairly easy item to obtain. Give me the details from your existing one and I'll tell you where to get a replacement.

I need the value of the capacitor in microfarads, sometimes written with a symbol that looks like uF, and the voltage.

A picture would help because, although any one that has the correct values will do the job, there are different styles, some have tags on the end, some have wires and it would be easier to replace if you had the correct one.

It might be worth taking a chance and just replacing the capacitor because a faulty capacitor can cause overheating.
Geoff9
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by Geoff9 »

Hi
Sorry bit off topic,but I have a 12000 Sequence pump 7 years old and doesn't seem to pump as well as it did,so I'm replacing it with a new Sequence 12000s,is it just a straight swop over and are the new ones any quieter than the old ones.

Thanks in advance Geoff
Aqualife2u
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by Aqualife2u »

Mine went a few years back called evo and they sent me a new one.....might be worth a try :)