Fibreglass QT Tank with Integral Filter

advertise your swaps, wants or sales here
kayoss
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Fibreglass QT Tank with Integral Filter

Post by kayoss »

I have a fibreglass QT/growing on tank for sale.

My plans have changed and I no longer have space to store it. Unused for last 18 months but clean and ready to use.

Internal dimensions of tank are 1490mm long, 930mm wide, 740mm deep (680mm deep to underside of 40mm return pipe). This gives a volume of about 940 litres (200 gallons) if filled to the underside of the return pipe.
Internal dimensions of filter are 800mm long, 260mm wide, 450mm deep which gives a filter volume of about 95 litres (20 gallons).

External dimensions for transporting and siting are 1840mm long, 1025mm wide and 910mm high.

The tank is fitted with a 2” bottom drain which is connected to the filter chamber and a 2” drain for emptying/cleaning. The filter chamber has a 2” outlet for connection to return pipe or additional filter, an overflow and a 40mm drain pipe. I have a 40mm double union ball valve for drain (not connected) that is included in the sale. Also have a spray bar for the return and a Hozelock black box filter that I converted to an aerated K1 that the buyer can take with the tank.

Please note: There is NO filter media included with the filter.

Sorry, collection only from Dunstable, Beds (only 2 mins from junction 11 of the M1 motorway) and will need 2 people to collect as it will have to be lifted over a fence – the same way as I got it in!!

Worth £200 of anyone’s money but need it out of the way so willing to consider sensible offers if it can be collected quickly!

Call me on 0785 996161 (before 9.00pm please)

Cheers

Bob