come on guys

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

sam51
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

come on guys

Post by sam51 »

hi all its very quiet on here lately.this is very dissapointing,as for me its the only forum worth been on.
so please all get gack on here.and lets have some more interesting posts.
be back on tomorrow night.
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: come on guys

Post by Manky Sanke »

My thoughts too Sam,

I'm not much of a question asker, I prefer to answer questions that cross into my area of experience, and the mood has been a bit sombre on here lately anyway, so let's get some discussion going again.

To kick start some debate, I've just started a thread on a subject where everyone can voice an opinion.
tomy2ponds
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Post by tomy2ponds »

Hi I am much the same as Syd don't really have much to ask :(
sam51
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by sam51 »

good evening all,ok syd and lee.i do know you too, know a thing or too about koi.
so put your own interesting topic about koi on here,then we will ask the questions,
by the way syd,ive been trying to contact you,give us a ring mate,on 07973702841,cheers sam.
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Manky Sanke »

Sam,

Sorry, I've not been home much over the past week. I'm only semi-retired which means I still work for old customers when they need me. I'll call you tomorrow.
Pond Life
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Post by Pond Life »

I'm not really an asker either. It's not that I know it all, very far from it, but when we do have a problem Terry usually knows what to do and if I want to know something I ask him or look in Dunc's book. I still like to visit and read though, there's stuff I've read about on here that I never knew existed.
sam51
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by sam51 »

hi guys,i guess we can all keep our koi very well on here. and if we want or need to know anythink, we can always phone a friend.
i believe no one knows everything.but if no one puts any posts on here,we aint going to have a forum. sad day :?:
kimr
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by kimr »

Totally agree about us not having this forum, as this is the best place to get advise from. Koi Quest isn't just about health it is a meeting place for like minded people, Questions answered debates started but more importanly friendships made
sam51
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by sam51 »

is this forum running out of gas.
Graham.
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by Graham. »

I would say not at all Sam, I just think it's going through the "norm" at the moment, many folks on holiday and kids off school, many of us with other projects at the moment to attend to and so forth.

KQ will never run out of steam to many people here with a true passion and spirit for the hobby, nothing to worry about.

I would post my pond build but i'll bore you all to death, so will wait till im further down the line with it lol

Regards
Graham
wilf
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by wilf »

I agree with Graham,I myself have just returned from my 2 week holiday in cornwall my father has looked after the pond very well with nothing to report other than the fish eat like pigs, I think it just shows how well the great man himself (Cheers Dunc) has taught us to look after our ponds and our fish we must all be doing something right, afterall we dont want to have any problems,do we?
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Hi Guys,

As normally the content on this forum is always very good and interesting with no what i call "silly" posts and you only need to look around at some others at the moment many are slower than here and if they are not they have a lot of "silly" topics or arguing going on so for me as always Koi Quest is doing well :D