thank you

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

thank you

Post by Duncan »

hi guys

i just got around to checking the bank card Bob sent up and im really touched and honoured at your kindness and generosity

it was really kind of you ands it has helped pay for the traveling that day and a meal we had on the way back with some left over to help renew koiquest for you all which is up on the 5th august 2011

i want to thank Bob for doing/arranging this for pol and me in fact i want to thank all of you you have all been so kind with all your help and advice and donations

i really dont know what to say, excvept i will be around even though im not keeping koi anymore perhaps not as active as i have been in the past but you all will know where to find me when you need help

one thing all this has taught me is to focus on whats important in your life and thats polly i intend to spend more time devoted to her and a little less persuing my own ends and for that i am thankfull

thank you my friends

Duncan
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Re: thank you

Post by Gazza »

Hi Dunc,

You don't need to thank us mate you've helped us out for many many years and about time we helped you out.

Good on ya mate and glad you be around to help as god knows i need it :D :D :D :D
tomc
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by tomc »

Sad that you have been lost of the hobby, but good news for Polly.

I think my wife would be "very pleased" if I gave up the koi too.

Tom
tomy2ponds
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Post by tomy2ponds »

Hi it's the least we could after all the help you have given us over the years.

Lee and Julie
kayoss
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Post by kayoss »

Hi Dunc

No need for thanks mate, it just seemed an appropriate time and a very simple way of us saying THANK YOU to yourself for all the help, advice and support you've given us over the years and, of course, an even bigger THANK YOU to Polly for sharing you with us while you took the time to create, maintain and improve the KoiQuest forum! :D :lol:

I really wish you both Good Luck and every happiness in whatever path you choose to take in life.

Just remember, Success is getting what you want, but Happiness is wanting what you get! :wink: :D

Cheers

Bob