Koiquest

Off topic chatter

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Koiquest

Post by Duncan »

Guys you are koiquest its not me or Syd its all about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you surely have heard the saying " if you/they build it they will come"?

well the same is true here, if you ask we will answer and the more you ask the busier and better this forum becomes and retakes its stance with the presence it once had i have i will never give up on koiquest forum

thank you for reading this

Duncan
Airlite
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Re: Koiquest

Post by Airlite »

[quote="I will never give up on koiquest forum[/quote]

Dunc, don't even consider giving up! It may not be the busiest with regards to contributions at the moment but that's not to say people aren't looking in and using it as a great resource - I know I do.

Besides, I'll need you and others to help me with my anoxic filter set-up very shortly - the timber, baskets and box-welded liner for the BCB pool frame has been purchased. I'm just researching which RDF to purchase as a pre filter with the short-list down to the QK22 from Queni-Koi, DracoDrum's drop-in filter or Aqua Drum's Basic 25. I was a fan of the new Oase ProfiClear Compact but I haven't quite got the required measurement (71-73cm) from the base of that (gravity fed) unit to the pond's maximum water level for it to fit into my system.

The biggest job is clearing the space in the garage where the 6' x 2.5' x 2.5' AFS is going to be housed. I'll keep you posted as to my progress but in the meantime keep up the good work you do on here!

Best regards, M
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Duncan »

Syds the man for anoxic filters as im sure you already know but im interested to

pictures would be good too

thanks for your words

dunc
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Manky Sanke »

Anoxic filtration?? That's right up my street. Ask away.