Duncan's talk at South East Koi Club

Off topic chatter

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Duncan's talk at South East Koi Club

Post by Manky Sanke »

Duncan came to South East Koi Club yesterday and gave a PowerPoint presentation in two parts. The first presentation covered parasites and treatments and the second showed a dissection with explanations of what the various organs were. The talk was fascinating and was presented in plain, understandable language with sufficient detail to keep everyone interested, from new members who were just starting in the hobby to those who have good experience in health matters.

South East always welcomes visitors from other clubs and the talk had been well publicised by Fisherman Pete so, as a result, the hall was full.

On behalf of our club and our visitors, I'd like to say thank you very much, Duncan.
fisherman
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Re: Duncan's talk at South East Koi Club

Post by fisherman »

A great talk by Duncan if you didn’t go you missed a good talk
BTW Duncan I own you some money but thank you very much
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Duncan »

thanks guys, it was a pleasure as always and to meet you all some new some old friends

I love interaction with the audience I bounce off people who ask lots of questions, no topic is taboo for me all questions will be answered honestly with no hidden agenda

again many thanks guys Jason is trying to get booked for talks for the all England show

cheers
dunc
fisherman
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by fisherman »

Hi Duncan
You would be more than welcome to the all England show doing a talk I for 1 will be there and don’t forget the boss in-doors
Pete