Off topic chatter

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Graham.
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Essex Koi Show

Post by Graham. »

7th & 8th July 2012

Well the Essex has just had it's first meeting of the year and as expected the topic of the show was raised.

Therefore to get the ball rolling, I can now inform you to book the above dates in your diary. Between now and then the Essex will advertise through as many ways possible to ensure that the word is out there that this show is GOING AHEAD, please support us along with ALL the other Koi shows out there.

Regards

Click here to see Koi
Glenn
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Re: Essex Koi Show

Post by Glenn »

Hi Graham, always a good show and a good atmosphere in my opinion and I am hoping to go again this year,

Regards

Glenn
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Hi Graham,

Great news and lets hope we have some great weather and a good turnout not only to the show but lending a hand and if possible ill try to get over :D
Graham.
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by Graham. »

Good afternoon all.

Well after the East Midlands Koi Club has kicked started the 2012 koi year off with a stunning show, hopefully it has got everyone in the mood for the many great shows ahead this year.

So on that note, as an Essex member im keeping everyone updated as much as I can via the forums and Twitter with news and updates on the Essex Koi Show 2012, you can also see feedback and updates via the EssexKoiClub Facebook page.

Plans are very much underway, and with a new team at the helm this year with a number of things being looked at we hope your mark the Essex down as a show to visit this year.

More details to follow:

Graham.
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by Graham. »

Times change and there are up's and down's, but what does not change is the passion that Essex enjoys their hobby, their Koi and their Show.

http://www.essexsection.co.uk/index.php ... m-the-past

We hope your be there this year to support the hobby and the club.

Regards
Graham.
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by Graham. »

The members are gathering this week to start the show build, hopefully at some point i'll pop over (work permitting) however by the time I get there most would have gone home for dinner.

Still I iwsh them well for this week and look forward to getting over there for the start of the show on Saturday 7th July.

I hope many of you will spend an hour or two over there and say hello if you get time.

Regards
Graham