ebay

please discuss all off topics here just be nice to one another
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

ebay

Post by Duncan »

I buy a load of stuff off ebay mainly for me aeroplanes

im getting sick of piss poor delivery free second class delivery should not take any long that 3 days but im being left waiting over a week and in some cases 3 weeks
im going to start giving these guys neg feed back its shabby and shows they don't care about their customers
dunc
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ebay

Post by Manky Sanke »

Huh, tell me about it,

I order lots of stuff from China with amazingly low "buy it now" prices and no postage. The items invariably arrive with Chinese postmarks and before the stated date. Clearly, they value their customers and deserve good feedback and repeat orders as opposed to our own suppliers who treat customers with indifference once they have their money.

It would never be practical but, if it was possible to adopt a system of payment on delivery, things would change. Those who gave good service would prosper - those who didn't would go out of business.
vince
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by vince »

i have to say I have orderer things on e bay from England and waited a week for them to come. but I also order lots from Japan that make it here in 3 days. even USA only take 6 days. you would think that people selling on ebay in the UK are ordering things from china and places. wait for it to come and then repost it too us. :!: :!: :!:
Taggy
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by Taggy »

IBe sold many a thing on e bay and pride myself in delivery I used to use Royal Mail but got fed up with there prices going up and poor service (. I work for Royal Mail too)

I now use my Hermes cracking service cheap too never had a problem all goods reached destinations with two to three business days,

Graham
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Duncan »

Syd
I think there is an option within PayPal where you pay but the money is not released till the package arrives but the trouble is not many vendors would accept it
it needs looking at though
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Manky Sanke »

Thanks Duncan, that's interesting to know, I'll dig a little deeper and bear it in mind.
fisherman
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by fisherman »

Taggy wrote:IBe sold many a thing on e bay and pride myself in delivery I used to use Royal Mail but got fed up with there prices going up and poor service (. I work for Royal Mail too)

I now use my Hermes cracking service cheap too never had a problem all goods reached destinations with two to three business days,

Graham
Graham
I cannot agree you more Hermes gives very good service