[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Simply Koi and More Koi • View topic - Return of the S.I.M.P.L.E. (Easy) thread

Return of the S.I.M.P.L.E. (Easy) thread

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Postby co2 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:09 pm

co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby co2 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:10 pm

Attachments
POD.jpg
POD.jpg (63.31 KiB) Viewed 22286 times
co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby vippymini » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:51 pm

not the woman from the tarzan films
vippymini
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby B.Scott » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:07 pm

B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby co2 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome vippyminni.
Quote also seem to have one of those in the garden!
Do you mean a pod?
Elegant Scotty definitely not :shock: eye sore yes. :wink:
It’s about 14 galls per flush so as you say not a lot of water wasted.
john
co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby B.Scott » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:03 pm

I just wanted to ask if anyone else using static K experianced a massive die-back of blanket weed as I did?
According to Dunc it's not unusual.
Anybody?

B.Scott
B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gazza » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:07 pm

I did at first but its come back to haunt me :? well it was not massive but then i treated with the EA stuff and it come back even faster :cry: :cry: :cry:

It will soon be gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby B.Scott » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:26 pm

To date the only place I now find BW is at the water line. Where I have rubbed that off it doesn't come back. Things might change in the spring but I must say I am curious has to which road it will take.
My BW died back to the point where I could read the stamps on the rubber liner on the bottom of the pond. Havent seen those for a LONG while! Got a nice fuzzy layer of algea now, hope it stays that way!
B.Scott
B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gazza » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:33 pm

Hi Scott or should i say Brian :lol: :wink:

I did a couple of posts when i converted to static K1 about the BW dying off but also it had a funny smell to it.It was a perfume smell i thought i was going mad and even my young and attractive assistant said mmmmm that smell nice!!!!!!!! Nice from a settlement chamber of a pond have you every heard such a thing?????????

It also seemed to turn a light greener colour and the stuff i have now is more dark green but it will go as i have not added anything to get rid of it since the episode with the EA stuff.
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby co2 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:05 pm

Can’t comment on the easy too new but some thing to hopefully to look forward too.
Do you still find bw in your easy Scotty ?
Plus same experience ass gazza treated with blanket answer so no weed any way,
Sweet smells yes I would have said like alcohol smell like when you’re walking past a pub.
John aka goldy
co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby Gazza » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:11 pm

Hi John,

My BW grew back but i must admit i don't seem to get much in the K! now i converted the vortex completely to segregate the K1.I did get some when i had the bottom drain coming in directly with the K1!!!!!!!
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby co2 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:38 pm

Hi Gazza
So are you saying although the weed is stronger it must be growing at a very slow rate?.
John
co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby Gazza » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:48 pm

The weed should stop growing or slow down....well i hope so as i am now running and RO system which should help with things.......i think!!!!
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby co2 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:19 pm

Gazza I know you say that the easy has increased your orp, do you relate this to less BW. Or possibly to less nutrients?
John.
co2
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby Gazza » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:25 pm

The Geazy ( home made one) made a drastic increase in mt TDS and cleaned the pond up but i have bad tar...water thats why i run an RO unit
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Historic posts read only