[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Simply Koi and More Koi • View topic - Whats This???????

Whats This???????

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Postby Gazza » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:01 pm

Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby Gazza » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:43 pm

I decided to go and have a look at the difference in the waste water/foam which had collected in the bucket today as i was home nice and early and was surprised at the difference :D

The tank did have loads of foam after recent modifications but has been OK for the last week or so and fairly clear and i have not seen a difference in it overnight,but have a look at the pictures below and tell me if you can see a difference :?: :?:

Do you think these work :?: :?:

This is the water from the tank:

This is the water from the waste bucket:

Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby Guy P » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:47 pm

Nice job Gazza

My air one the pond is on full on one air stone and just over half on the other.
Sell my Koi? I'd rather beat myself to death.......with my own shoe
Guy P
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby Guy P » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:49 pm

Yep they deffo work mate, what did I tell ya Id recommend to anyone.

My next pond will have them in the filters for sure.
Guy P
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby Gazza » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:10 pm

So have you two air stones in yours and where are the air stones in the pipe :?:

Funny but i have just added another one to see what happens :D

Have you noticed if it works better with the waste (outlet pipe) below the water in the waste bucket or no difference :?:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby emmaandaj » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:32 pm

Hi Gazza,

That looks good! Is that yukky green water from just one day? Can i ask how much all the bits of pipe etc cost? Thinks i will be having a go at one of them!

Andy :D :D :D
emmaandaj
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby Gazza » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby emmaandaj » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi Gazza,

Sorry mate, was just looking at the pictures! Looks good! :D :D :D

Andy
emmaandaj
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby Guy P » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:26 am

The 2 air stones are as far down the pipe as I could go, Id say about an inch from the bottom of it. I didnt find any difference with the waste pipe bellow the water in it or above it. Some days I will forget to empty it and it will just overflow.
Guy P
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby DidIdothat » Fri May 04, 2007 10:32 am

only part of my family that opens it's mouth and doesn't ask for money, just as well I could tell them exactly how much!
DidIdothat
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby gingeletiss » Fri May 04, 2007 10:49 am

Phil

I suspect it is adaptable.......Gazza made this off cuff.....I've no doubt he will come on and say the same..........trial and error :wink: :wink: :wink: this is the name of the game :wink: :wink:
Regards Dave

I'm not to proud to accept help!!,but I need it.
gingeletiss
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby Gazza » Fri May 04, 2007 4:42 pm

Hi Phil,

Trial and error is the name of the game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry Dave :wink:

I am not sure to be honest but i would make it up as i have the top part and then not glue in the bottom length and try it.I think you will find it will still work fine as it will still make the bubbles which will make there way to the top of the pipe and down the waste pipe as they have to come to the top :D
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby Guy P » Fri May 04, 2007 4:49 pm

Agree with Gazza

I would have put mine in my filter if it wasnt a Nexus so inevitably it went in the pond. As long as you have a couple of feet of pipe it will be fine and you will remove DOC no problem
Guy P
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Previous

Return to Historic posts read only