[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Simply Koi and More Koi • View topic - Gazza's Mini-Shower

Gazza's Mini-Shower

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Gazza's Mini-Shower

Postby Bob Hart » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:54 am

Well Gazza, finally took a few photo's for you, just got to arrange to come and fit up up. All that's needed on it from these photo's is a quick rub down and a final top coat - enjoy

If anyone else want one of these, just PM or email me.

Sit's nicely on the edge of a pond. Fixing foot is 4" wide, so ideal for fitting on your growing on pond.

Side view showing the back splash-guard

Close up of foot and chute

15 degree slope on the chute, so the water should return to the pond nicely.
Regards, Bob
Not 'the' Bob the Builder
><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> - http://www.koiquest.co.uk/
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cashybai » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:09 am

God, that's sexy Bob...What would one of those come in at? :wink:
Neil C
Cashybai
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Postby Taggy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:40 am

Gosh Bob,that is cracking job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i know for a fraction of the cost you can buy in the shops. (Oops Hope i didnt open my big gob so you have a influx of orders :D )

Whats the turn-around on order to despatch??

Graham
Taggy
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Postby Bob Hart » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:53 am

I'll only talk money on PM's or emails, if everyone is OK with that.

Sexy Neil !!!!!!!!

It does take a fair bit of time to make one of these, every one is a labour of love really. I've got 2 more just about complete, but they are already spoken for. Turn around would be minimum of a couple of weeks, maybe longer if I have a queue.
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gazza » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:58 am

WOW Bob that looks great mate and very pleased all i need is some time now to fit it :roll:

A great job thanks :D
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby jason-m » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:02 am

I might want one in the summer Bob for the QT....
Not the bloke from the Argonauts
jason-m
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby Thorny » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 pm

That is blinding Bob. How much Media(BHM) do They hold?
One of those might be just the job on My indoor 1700 gallon pond. Just as an added bit of filtration.
Justin
Thorny
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby Bob Hart » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:24 pm

Justin,

Filled a tier with BHM this morning and then weighed it. Each tier will hold 8kg of BHM, although I think at least another kg could be added at a squeeze.

Feel free to pop round, I see you are local to me.
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Thorny » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:48 pm

That sounds like an offer I cant refuse. Perhaps next weekend if thats fine with You. I will send You a PM
Thanks
Justin
Thorny
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby teesdale_koi » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:02 pm

excellent bob cant wait to get mine :D
teesdale_koi
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Postby StuW » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Bob just sending you a PM :D :D
Stuart

no relation to Rod
TENDRING DISTRICT KOI CLUB
Koi are for Life not just Christmas

StuW
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby Gazza » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:25 pm

Stu,

I think you will be building a bigger QT soon :wink:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby StuW » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:22 am

thats the plan Gazza, just trying to work out how big it can be to still get all the wifes and kids stuff in the shed too. Ideally need a new bigger shed but cost and space are against this. Might have to make a glassed one a little longer, a little wider and a lot deeper.
Stuart

no relation to Rod
TENDRING DISTRICT KOI CLUB
Koi are for Life not just Christmas

StuW
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby Bob Hart » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:20 pm

If you have a little room Stuart, just build a new pond outside of the shed, then extend the shed over it. Poly car the roof and get loads of light in there.

I've 'extended' my shed twice!!!!!
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dannyboy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:24 pm

Bob,
Your sheds are like a row of terrace houses (or should that be ,sheds) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Cheers DAN ;-) Im far to busy working to be rich !

dannyboy
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Next

Return to Historic posts read only