[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Simply Koi and More Koi • View topic - Koi Quest Tours 2007 - Visit No. 1

Koi Quest Tours 2007 - Visit No. 1

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Koi Quest Tours 2007 - Visit No. 1

Postby Bob Hart » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:21 pm

Hi all,

Last year many of the questers met up at various times to visit dealers and hobbiests ponds. Great bit of fun and we all met a few new people we'd only ever communicated through this forum before - put faces to names!

Although on Koi Quest we frown on direct or indirect dealer advertising (Hobbyists forum!), sometimes when an event is occuring it's a great time to meet and see some great Koi. No one has to buy anything, but we get to meet new friends and of course get to discuss the merits of Koi being seen, or ponds being opened for us to see.

Therefore to kick off 2007 Gazza and myself thought we'd start of with a Koi Quest Tour to Connoisseur Koi on Sunday 7th January, with opening hours from 10.00. Based in the Reading area, they should be near for many of you.

Be great to see some of you there ...........
Regards, Bob
Not 'the' Bob the Builder
><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> - http://www.koiquest.co.uk/
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jason-m » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:31 pm

This is starting to become a regular occurance.... :lol:

Maybe we should compile a list of possible venues.... :wink:
Not the bloke from the Argonauts
jason-m
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby red koi » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:35 pm

Hi Bob,
Xmas is over now, So count me in mate. :wink:
Regards
AMIR
red koi
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby fisherman » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:42 pm

Hi Bob

I would have loved to go to Geoff and Tena :D :( but it's the clubs AGM I cannot miss that Geoff has a verry good set up as I have been there several times It's dont miss
fisherman
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby red koi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 am

red koi
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby dho » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:06 am

dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Postby Capt Nemo » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:43 am

got a local koi club ?
No.... well why not "pm" me about Chiltern koi club.
Capt Nemo
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Postby Gazza » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:15 pm

Well looks like its a date guys and will be good to see you :D
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby sukoi50 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 pm

mmmm you lot will be so close to me on that day!!! scarey eh????
sukoi50
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby Gazza » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi Sue,

Are you going to be there :?: :?:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby sukoi50 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:56 pm

not sure yet may well see u there or in the pub at the top of the road!

Sue x
sukoi50
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby TerryKoi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:10 pm

Thats a brill idea Bob I just got the mail from Geoff and I love the Yamabuki Hariwake a321 . would go so well in my pond, hopfully we may meet some of you there. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I'm no expert I just know what I like!!
All the best Terry.
TerryKoi
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Postby tomc » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:17 pm

I'm a maybe for now. Need to see how badly work goes this week! Tom
tomc
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby jason-m » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:21 pm

Afraid this one is also a no from me as the wife is at work all weekend so i have the pleasure of the little ones company, will keep my eye out for the next one though... :wink:
Not the bloke from the Argonauts
jason-m
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby StuW » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:40 pm

:cry: :cry: How can you guys afford it this soon after christmas??
No go this one but will try to get out to play for the next one but what a great idea, Koi Quest on tour!!!!!

Stuart
Stuart

no relation to Rod
TENDRING DISTRICT KOI CLUB
Koi are for Life not just Christmas

StuW
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Next

Return to Historic posts read only