Terrykoi's pond 2nd photo session

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

TerryKoi
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by TerryKoi »

Hay Dave you got me worried now, for all I know we may have already met
come on Dave the suspence is killing me, :? :? don't no if I will make Weds. meeting though but bell us if you like. standofFISH you'll be calling u'm clicky next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Paul ,
Glade to have anouther member out this way but like I said to Dave might not make meeting but if you do, say hi to Dave, ( then email me a discription) :lol:
and its a bit beyond the call of duty for your avarage widow cleaner. :wink: :wink:
No actually I use a length of wood with a paint scraper fixed on the end, do need to be carful as the fish are so inquisitive but it cleens the window a treat. :)

Hi Jason
Thanks mate it was indeed a lot of work but we can really enjoy sitting out there now , one day I'll do my own web site and put up pictures from the beginning to end and a bit of scribble too, might make interesting reading on a cold winter night while we wait for the next season to start, :)
gingeletiss
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Post by gingeletiss »

Hi Folks

I got to visit Terry this afternoon,and WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: ,his pond is fantastic (told you i wouldn't be able to spell phenomenal Terry :D ). His photo's whilst great,do not do the whole thing justice,the sunken room is brilliant,combined with a wood burning stove,and a window in the pond,this would be a place to sit anytime day or night,and admire his fish. The whole thing works for me,all filters out of sight,neat and tidy.

Terry,thanks for sharing this with me and Debbie,she normally has little interest in this hobby,but you gave her the WOW factor.

Worth a look Guys and Gals :wink: :wink: :wink:
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Sounds like you better start digging out a new room Dave :D
gingeletiss
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Post by gingeletiss »

Hi Gazza

It was impressive. If I want one,you would have to don aqualungs,everytime you visited it..............high water table :wink: :wink:
glen
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Post by glen »

WOW! Superb pond! You should be proud of it!
TerryKoi
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark

Post by TerryKoi »

Thanks Glen welcome to KQ and have a good christmas. :D