[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Simply Koi and More Koi • View topic - New growing-on pond

New growing-on pond

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Postby jason-m » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:17 pm

Bob that looks lovely and smooth from here... :o
Are you pleased with the results mate..?
Not the bloke from the Argonauts
jason-m
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby dannyboy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:20 pm

Bob,

Looking good mate :P hopefully mine will look as good as that, now dont you go to bed to late tonight you here, :P :P :P :P
see you at 9,
Red or Brown on that BACON :shock: :shock:

DAN
Cheers DAN ;-) Im far to busy working to be rich !

dannyboy
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby Bob Hart » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Jason - yeah it's looking good

Dan - I'll try not to drink too much red tonight - Brown
Regards, Bob
Not 'the' Bob the Builder
><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> ><{{{{º> - http://www.koiquest.co.uk/
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GERRY5 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:26 pm

bob...very smart indeed , super glass job there mate.
regards gerry.
----------------
not the bloke from the pacemakers....

i started out with nothing....
and i still have most of it.
GERRY5
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Postby fatherted » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:42 pm

Another fantastic job Bob. Don't know how you fit it all in. :lol:
Luke

fatherted
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby kayoss » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:33 pm

Looking good Bob - and a neat bit of glassing too! :D
Cheers

Bob
kayoss
Bull Shark
Bull Shark

Postby Gazza » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:29 pm

Hey Bob thats looking pretty good mate and if its a smooth as your other work its a winner :wink:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby Bob Hart » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:42 pm

Filled it up tonight after completing the filtration.

472 gallons, started the pump up, 930 gallons/hour.

Think that will do nicely and keep the Koi on the move!
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Andy E » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:18 pm

What filtration are you putting on it? same as before??

Looks great.

Andy
Andy E
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby Bob Hart » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:25 pm

Much the same Andy. Currently it's just a 2 foot diameter Vortex, Aquamax 5500 HX and some pipe up to the height of where the showers will be.

Vortex will have an Easy fitted when I make it and I'm making a mould to make some 2 foot long shower trays from Fibreglass. I'll probably have them 3 high and fill with BHM. May have to be stacking boxes to start off though.

Will add some pictures of the current filtration at the weekend.
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macaws fly » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:32 pm

Bob, you seem to have a new string to your bow :D :D
i bet your thinking "why didn't i ever try fibreglassing years ago"?

my one piece of advice to you if your making your own moulds would be to use lots of silicon free wax and a liberal coat of PVA release agent (special purple sticky liquid)

P.S. i know who to call for help when i get round to the new pond :wink:
Waiting for the perfect pond
macaws fly
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Postby Bob Hart » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:26 am

Lots of wax was used before on another mould I made, came off real easy.

I dont think I have the time to take up glassing Mark and it's very smelly and itchy
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dannyboy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:46 pm

Bob, SMELLY my growing on room / garage still stink :twisted: :twisted:

DAN :wink: :wink: :D :D
Cheers DAN ;-) Im far to busy working to be rich !

dannyboy
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Postby Gazza » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:48 pm

Come on Danny wheres all the pictures is it finished yet and filled with water :?: :wink:
Not The Gazza From E-Bay

Regards,

Gazza
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Postby Bob Hart » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm

Dan - you want to smell my car!

Where's the pictures, as Gazza says? It cant be that bad can it??????
Regards, Bob
Bob Hart
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Historic posts read only