architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Well i didn't even notice my mistake :lol: well spotted Scotty :D
B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by B.Scott »

Aw Gazza, Ya know how I can't resist a chance to drop you in it from time to time!

XXX and a happy New Year!

B.Scott
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Hi Danny,

Hows the QT going :?: :?: :?:
dannyboy
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Post by dannyboy »

Gazza,
yep its full now,1000 gallons in the end.
Runs off bottom drain into a vortex then to aquadyne 1.1 via a badu top 6 (500 watts) :cry:
Turn over is valved back to about 2500 gph, i heat the room/water via a rad in there, this is set at about 22 and the water holds at 20 at mo.
( a little tip here :P ) I trail the air pump hose over the rad and this heats the air in tube which then in turn heats the water , this heats the water up a further 4 degrees , as by air heating i could only get water upto 16.

I only have got 2 mutts in there at the mo both about 60 cm, but they have deffo put weight on since being in there :lol:

Went looking for some to grow on last weekend :P but ended at the Barn with a nice 2 year old Inazuma Kohaku from Sakai :P
Budget blown :oops: :oops:
Pick fish up on Thursday night ,so you could say this will be my 1st fish for the growing on pond.

Next saturday do you want me to bring you along a managers high viz like mine so that the boys know whos in charge :D :D
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Gazza »

Hi Dan,

QT sounds great :D

I am not sure what PPE we need but i am far to low down the scale to get a managers one plus Bob will already have the General managers one on :lol:

p.s.

I bet he already has it all planned out for us :D