FX1

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Nickrixon
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

FX1

Post by Nickrixon »

Alright chaps
Just a quick review for you all not sure what Duncan's situation is on here I know he prefers this platform to others but hopefully this helps
A few weeks ago I had a fairly bad case of skin/body fluke so thought I'd try treating with FX1 an for me it was really successful my pond is 2000g 10 fish drum bio chamber an shower
I know it only needs one treatment but I wanted to hit them hard to get rid of them and save an any messing about so I divided the packet into 3 parts and treated on day 1, 6 and 11 during and after treating I wasn't sure it had worked as they still looked a bit ruff (red veins an heavy mucus) but I let it run its course and left the water to clean itself with the trickle in for a while today I gave them a check over an scraped the worse affected fish an to my delight I couldn't find one fluke so can only recommend it happy days

Nick
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FX1

Post by Duncan »

thank you nick glad your sorted

dunc