some filter reading for you

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

some filter reading for you

Post by Duncan »

some good reading for ultrazone members http://www.koiquest.co.uk/filters.pdf you can right click and left click "save target as" or just read it but its a big document

this is riveting stuff, i have extracted blurb ahead of the main body which was in french

please dont divulge this link outside the zone

dunc
Gazza
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Re: some filter reading for you

Post by Gazza »

Hi Dunc,

Well just had a quick look and boy looks like some reading so best try to do it when kids are asleep with a cold one :D
Manky Sanke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Manky Sanke »

I agree. I have also only had time for quick skim through. There is far too much to read properly at the moment but I've got a couple of long journeys coming up. I'll get Mrs Manky to drive while I settle back and enjoy.

Thanks Duncan.
Norseman
Sandbar shark
Sandbar shark

Post by Norseman »

Thanks Dunc,

This is a very serious subject, it will be good to read to try and understand how the pro's do it. Then maybe we can try to get it right.

Cheers

Simon
Koi Man Dave
Nurse Shark
Nurse Shark

Post by Koi Man Dave »

had a quick look will have to spend some time going through this one, good find Duncan
B.Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by B.Scott »

Now this is something worth sinking my teeth into. Very interesting. It will make a good read though it isn't something for one sitting
wallo69
Black Tip Reef Shark
Black Tip Reef Shark

Post by wallo69 »

I would be interested to hear if anyone has come up with 'conclusions' from this quite 'heavy reading' as I will confess, it was a fair bit above my level!

In particular it would be good to hear if the conclusions translate as help for the hobbyist in keeping water quality on a tight 'water budget' ie on a meter?

Regards,

Mark