Hi-行く

This Section Is For Advanced Hobbyists Discussing new original cutting edge Experimental and Trial Treatments and Surgical Techniques, here we take koi health and pond keeping to the next level

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi-行く

Post by Duncan »

hi the hi remover is now available complete with instructions, i have taked a bit on for postage

price £26.50

go here a no frills payment method http://www.koiquest.co.uk/hi.htm

cheers
dunc
martyn james
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark

Re: Hi-行く

Post by martyn james »

Duncan

i have the hi remover how do you use it?
presume you apply when fish out cold?

martyn :mrgreen:
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi-行く

Post by Duncan »

Hi Martyn

you should have had this with it but i jumped the gun a little so i will post it here now

dunc

Hi-行く

Sedate the fish. With a clean cotton bud or cotton wool ball wipe away the mucus locally. Dip a cotton bud/Qtip in a little of the solution and apply to the Red/Hi. On first contact the area will turn a translucent brown; this is normal but is not the desired effect you are looking for. By rubbing the cotton bud/qtip back and forth very gently( do not apply pressure) on the red the red will take on the colour of the solution and it will turn brown stop at this point and return fish to the water.
Not recommended for stray Hi on scaled areas but it is possible. While large areas of stray secondary Hi removal are possible, large areas are best avoided or done in stages.

While this has been developed over a long period of time to be safe, Because of the nature of this procedure and every fish is different and every person’s skills and experience is different and this application is caustic, you must understand you use this at your own risk I will accept no responsibility should things go wrong