Koi Uk Easter open weekend, Please note the change of dates.

a Section for breeders and back yard breeders to post info, so we can all learn something about this fantastic Craft

Moderators: B.Scott, vippymini, Gazza, Manky Sanke

Taggy
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by Taggy »

Well Lad's and Lasses not long to go now only 2 weeks today,and the promise of some good weather also.Boy is it going to be hot in the polytunnel.!!!!

I best start looking for some short's & begging the Bank Manager to extend my overdraft!!!!!!! :lol:

Im counting the day's down now that's for sure,though it will also be a break away for the "family"

Graham
Jules
architeuthis moderator
architeuthis moderator

Post by Jules »

More wine Wench and bring me the Jester. Got to go to toys R Us for me costume for breakfast! :lol: :wink:

Jules
dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by dho »

I am a little confused over the date of the open weekend this Easter!!

I thought it was it was on the 15 and 16th. Like it said in the original post by Maurice. I seemed to remember somewhere saying he had to changed the dates of the open day due to Sunday trading laws. I couldn't remember where I saw he announced any of this info so couldn't find it again to check whether my memory was correct so I e-mail him a few days ago. The reply came back it is on the 14th and 15th (Good Friday and Easter Sunday). Now Jules has brought this thread back up to the top it stays says 15th and 16th in the original post and everyone is planning all kinds of things for the Saturday and Sunday so either Maurice got it wrong in the e-mail or his original post is "wrong" as the dates has changed. :shock:

Can anyone confirm the dates of the open weekend?

I sure don't want to drive 200miles and be by myself on Good Friday, perhaps I can have an exclusive preview :twisted:

David.
Taggy
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by Taggy »

David,

It is Good Friday & Easter Saturday,I believe if you were thinking of staying over only Koi can be collected on the Sunday that were purchased on the Fri/Sat.

This is the only Sunday that no one can trade allegadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham
dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by dho »

Thanks, Graham

So it has changed.

Just the fact that the dates in the original post has not changed and no one mentioning the change of dates in any of the replies have me thinking I was off my rocker.

At least I am not crazy.

David.
Maurice
Lemon Shark
Lemon Shark
Location: In a Polytunnel, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset.

Post by Maurice »

Yes David, it was changed shortly after announcement.

This is because of the Easter Sunday Trading laws.

It makes no odds to me, but you bet somebody would try and put the mockers on the day!

So Friday and Saturday it had to be.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Maurice.
dho
Hammer Head shark
Hammer Head shark

Post by dho »

Hi Maurice,

No need to apologise. I was just a little bit confusing for little old me. I think I read too many posts on different koi forums and can't remember where I read something and can't remember what exactly it says. So it get a little bit confusing when things information seems to conflict with each other but I can't remember where to confirm it.

I thought I was working too hard (I think something like 14 long days in a row!!) and have gone a bit loony. I think I am beginning to know how you must feel. I was so tired Wednesday night I could remember my own howe number, evne when I asked the wife I still couldn't get it right. Don't worry I should have recovered sufficiently by Easter.

See you Good Friday nice and early.

David.